Markets recovered from two day losses as Asian shares strong up move formed the base for Indian indices due to Crude Oil rebounding while European shares were also up after ECB hinted towards further ease in policy; all these factors helped the markets to close with gains of around 2%. Nifty future sustained above 7400 which is a good sign ad may lead towards the next resistance of 7480in coming session, whereas 7350-7330 is seen as an immediate support range.
SUPPORT : 7390 & 7350
RESISTANCE: 7480 & 7520
- Nifty above 7400; Auto, Banking lead.
- Aviation stocks under pressure; Interglobe aviation witnessed biggest intraday fall.
- DBCorp up on marginal increase in net profit of 1.63% to Rs 1068.26 mn (YoY).
- Siemens received an order from Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam worth Rs 1.12 bn.
- Can Fin Homes jumped after it reported 63% growth in net profit to Rs 42.18 cr (YoY).
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.