Markets started the March series on a positive note after three days continuous falls on the back of positive global cues & rally in Banking stocks after the Economic Survey 2016 was presented which includes to capitalize PSU Banks and so indices were able to sustain higher and closed in green. Nifty future may now face major resistance around 7130 if it continues the positive momentum while 52 week low 6875 is major support. Volatility will remain high as per Union Budget.
SUPPORT : 7000 & 6960
RESISTANCE: 7100 & 7150
- Market snaps 3 days of losing streak on the Macro Eco Survey; budget eyed.
- Kotak Bank gains as picks 19.90 pct stake in Airtel M Commerce for Rs 983.8 million.
- NIIT Technologies new insurance software goes live at Sompo Canopius; stock tanks.
- RCF surged after board gives nod to acquire stake in FCIL’s Sindri unit.
- Suzlon Energy wins new 71.40 MW order from GIPL.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and